Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Cousins

I love my family and we love taking pictures so I have been looking for fun websites to make use of all of them. I came across www.smilebox.com and made a really cute album. I am seriously considering paying for a year membership.

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: family
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Scrapbook design generated with Smilebox


I also made one for my cousins to show at their graduation party

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: graduation
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free digital slideshow made with Smilebox



OK, bear with me...I am posting these so I can show them at the party Friday and have them viewed on a full screen


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Throughout the Years
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This digital slideshow personalized with Smilebox

No comments:

Post a Comment