Monday, September 5, 2011

Getting into the groove

I have almost been teaching for a month! It is really hard and I come home exhausted everyday, but it is so rewarding. I love all 75 of my students, and we have so much fun! I have to say that coming home to an empty apartment every night does get a little lonely, but it has given me a chance to think and figure out what I am looking for next. It is actually hard for me to admit that I am tired of being single. That means that I have to be ready to open up again. That scares me. I know it shouldn't, but it does. I think I am really ready this time though. Everything else has fallen into place, and I am ready for whatever or whoever comes my way next. :) I am finally getting into a groove and it feels really great! Romans 12:12.

No comments:

Post a Comment