Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ch Ch Ch Changes!

My life is changing so fast! I am so blessed to have gotten my first teaching job at the first of July. I will be teaching 5th grade and I could not be more excited/scared. Professional Development starts August 8 and the first day of school is August 11. I move August 1. Lots and lots of planning, organizing, buying, packing, and unpacking is in my future...but I am so ready to get this show on the road that it is all worth it. Looking back I can see how every single person that I met or place that I went fit together to get me where I am now. It is so neat. didn't think I would ever get here and I remember begging God to show me just one piece of the puzzle so I would know what to expect...but now I am so glad that everything worked out the way it did. It is weird, but I feel like now that I have ALMOST everything that I have waited so long for, that I don't really want anything else. I mean, it would be nice to not be the only single cousin on both sides of my family...but I have made it this long without a man, so I am sure I can wait it out some more. :) Ohhh, and my sister got married in June. I will leave you with some pictures of my (completely undecorated) classroom.



No comments:

Post a Comment